Thursday, September 16, 2010

Thank you God!

When I moved to Arkansas last year I was very glad to find the right apartment which is just opposite to a lovely park. The first day I entered the park my idea of the US changed a bit. I always felt most of the places in the US were artificial even nature didnt look natural, but AR is different. When we were back from our LV trip, I was so really happy to be back to AR; so lovely, so peaceful, so simple yet so real. Everyday I go to the park I see a different pattern in the sky... a beautiful colored sky which I've never seen before in my life and seeing the moon through the leafless tall trees is so divine and I feel so close to God. Today was one such day, I saw a regal blue sky on one side of the park; on the other side was a greyish yellow sky with some clouds sprinkled carelessly and the horizon was a rosy. And there was the half moon between those huge trees and it took my breath away. Though these cannot be captured that beautifully by a camera as by the naked eye, I felt bad for not capturing it. Well, everyday I think I should carry my camera along as everyday the sky has its own spectrum of color but everyday I forget. But all these have just gotten me realize that I'm a pure nature lover and prefer the country side than the cities. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home