Thursday, September 30, 2010

Kate & Leopold


Have been watching movies like crazy; some have been sort of okay; some were good; very few were great. This movie was good timepass I would say. Meg Ryan is one of favorite actresses in Hollywood; her dupe in Bollywood would be Kajol to certain extent; but I still adore Meg more. She might not be all dolled up but still she has a charm like none other. The major reason I wanted to see this movie was for her b/c I personally dont like Hugh Jackman lol ;-) I'm more of a Johnny Depp or George Clooney lover. :P So we used to have fights between us roomies on who was better and they took me to watch the movie "Australia"... I was looking at my watch every 15 mins on when I can go home; I've never felt so bored or out of patience in my life. Seriously, I dont really see anything that great in him. All these stories apart, I watched Kate & Leopold and just fell in love with Jackman; reason#1 he was clean shaved and looked like a gentleman in this movie. He sure is a good actor no doubt; but he changed my opinion about him after seeing this movie. His British accent is pretty good too; hes a good horse rider and entertains very well. Hes that perfect guy every gal wants .. ahem... just his character in this movie lol... I would rate it a 7/10

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul S said...

Good review Subha, I adore Meg Ryan and Kate and Leopold is one of my favourites.
I notice you like George Clooney as well,have you seen him in One Fine Day with Michelle Pfeiffer? that's another great romantic movie.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011 12:24:00 PM  
Blogger Subha said...

Thanks Paul for reading. Yes I do love Clooney; but havent seen One Fine Day... its on my list now ;-)

Friday, January 28, 2011 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home