Sunday, December 27, 2009

Kachchi Dhoop

Rings a bell? Well I can just remember the name of the serial, as I was pretty young to recollect this awesome series. Sometimes you need to thank God for YouTube :) I watched the entire series (just 14 episodes tho ;) ) here. This was a 1987 serial w/ Bhagyashree, Ashutosh Gowrikar, Shalmalee Palekar (Amol Palekar's daughter), Purnima Patwardhan (Bhagyashree's little sis) and Prashanth Bhatt. Directed by Amol Palekar and produced by Chitra Palekar, this is as the internet says an adaption of "Little Women". It has that innocence and simplicity which you can only expect from serials of the 80s. Bhagyashree looks so young and beautiful in the entire series after which she went on to debut in Maine Pyar Kiya. I've never realised her to be so naturally beaitiful. Its a nice fun series and reminds me of my childhood days of innocence that our generation had ... which is lost in today's overtly mature generation. Many thanks to God that I was born in the 80s :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home