Saturday, November 07, 2009

The Fountainhead... dialogue#1


After lot of unsuccessful attempts to finish this book ... I never got to ever finish it. But this time I'm very much determined to complete it... I'll be posting some of my favorite dialogues as I read it...
=====================
======Page 141=======
=====================
Dialogue b/n Alvah and Dominique
A:"What do you want? Perfection?"
D:"__or nothing. So, you see, I take the nothing."
A:"That doesnt make sense."
D:"I take the only desire one can permit oneself. Freedom, Alvah, freedom."
A:"You call that freedom?"
D:"To ask nothing. To expect nothing. To depend on nothing."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger neeraj said...

Nice to read that Subha! Well, I believe this blog is more of a private diary of yours. You hardly respond to the comments on the blog? BTW what's up with life these days Subha! No updates since long.

Monday, November 09, 2009 6:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home