Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ali maula - Kurbaan


Okay a teeny weeny break from my Fountain Head dialogues. The song stuck in my head currently is from the movie Kurbaan which would be released by the end of this month I believe. The song Ali Maula has a strong vibe ... atleast for me. I was actually looking for the english translation of this song but could not find yet; so let me be first to do the needful. Looks like its persian, I actually thought it was urdu. I can decipher some words not all.

La fatah illa ali
(Theres no man as strong/brave as Ali)
La saife illa zulfiqar
(Theres no true sword except Zulfiqar [the sword given by prophet Mohammed])

Himmatein ataa karo
O madadgaar maula
(Give me strength oh God the helper)

Aap hi ho quwwate
Parwardigaar maula
(Thou art the power/energy oh God)

O shahe mardaan, shere yazdaan
Jaan fida tumpe maula
(Oh King of men, the lion of yazdan
my life is on you oh Lord)


below is pure guess... ;)

Jazbaat kya hain maula
(what are feelings oh lord)
Haalat kya hain maula
(what are situations )
Ke shaatir iske
(shaatir - excellent)
Saare vaar hain
(everyone is defeated? ... even the best are defeated?)
Ohhoo…
Har saanse khwahish sile
(theres a dream in every breath)
Saazish hai kuch hain gile
(there are some conspiracies and some complaints )
Ke mushkilaatein
Beshumaar hain
(there are countless problems)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger 123 said...

thanks ... was searching for this :)

Sunday, January 17, 2010 3:00:00 PM  
Blogger Luveen Wadhwani said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! I completely agree with you - this song just sticks in the head, as is the case with the title track. This movie blows my mind!

Thursday, January 21, 2010 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Juee said...

thanks!

Sunday, March 07, 2010 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Seyar said...

This song realy makes me cry when I listen this sng I dnt 9 my bdy start trembling its an awsome sng tnx 4 da snger mr.Salman(F m nt wrng)
tnx 4 translating dis sng tnx alot..
May god bless U...

Monday, December 20, 2010 10:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home