Saturday, October 03, 2009

Dilbert on Veoh


Watch Dilbert | View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com


YouTube was undergoing maintenance for a really long time today and I didnt have anything to watch while having lunch. So ... I moved to Veoh and I was really happy w/ what I found there ... DILBERT!!! :) Yeah like many of the Dilbert aficionados I wanted the comic strip version into a cartoon and believe me they have done an amazing job w/ it. I cant stop raving about the vdo quality on Veoh too :D ... its simply mind blowing... I was watching one of the Friends' episodes and it had an amazing quality unlike YouTube... really recommend Veoh ... just that its not very popular ... blame it on the marketing ... but its wayyyy better than YT.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home