Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Better go and get your armor



My blog has transformed to be a musical blog ;) but I try to unwind here and music is a part of me though I dont sing great but I do sing :)

This is one of my favorite songs currently when I drive and listen to FM ... its Battlefield by Jordin Sparks. She was the American Idol in one of the seasons and read somewhere that she wears a purity ring to remain a virgin until she gets married :)

Hope I can sing like she does... playing in my blog currently ;)
why does love always feel like a battlefield.... better go and get your armor...

Ahem... another one that I like currently is Fire Burning by Sean Kingston. Some rude people pass real nasty judgments on him since hes a bit big ... but why am I worried... I lurve his music!!! :)

Somebody call 911 Shawty fire burning on the dance floor ... hahaha ... very funny lyrics IMO :)

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger neeraj said...

Your blog has transformed into a yummy cookery blog (with some light music in the background) :-) I feel like I am reading a gossip magazine in a restaurant ... LoLz! Carry on!

http://shindeneeraj.blogspot.com

Thursday, October 01, 2009 5:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home