Sunday, July 26, 2009

Muthal mazhai ennai nanaithathey



Muthal Mazhai a.k.a the first rain :) Everytime I see the rain drops its a very joyous moment for me. My thoughts go back to my childhood days when schools re-open after the long summer vacation in monsoon. There you've your new school bags, raincoats, new books ... awww I can still sense the smell(fragrance rather :P) of each of these. Then the usual lectures from the teachers to "not get wet in the rain" lol ... one wonders why they have to preach when they very well know we wont be following that. I've beautiful ... amazingly beautiful memories of rain... one of them is so eww-y .. catching earthworms in sticks... lol... I know its not beautiful to see a guzillion earthworms together... ewwwww... so back to getting wet in the rain, I just love it love it love it. We were on our way to the grocery store (as lazy we are to go for groceries on sunday) and it was getting cloudy and we wished it would rain. Once we were inside the store it started thundering like no tomorrow and I could hear my roomie's heartbeat in the crowded supermarket lol. Once we were out I took my sweet time to nicely get drenched in the rain and then slowly get into the car which I didnt want to but since I wasnt driving I wanted her to drive us back home safely. Wow it was just amazing and I had a hot chocolate once home sitting on the patio on my easy chair and thankful to God for everything in life! Rain washes away everything

2 Comments:

Blogger neeraj said...

Rains are always love-able!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009 9:49:00 AM  
Blogger Deepika Gupta said...

I love rains :D

Saturday, August 08, 2009 11:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home