Friday, July 03, 2009

I can see your halo


Been listening to this song for quite some months now and it got a little mention in my blog now. I lurve Beyonce and this is an amazing song - sounds a bit like Bleeding Love though. Michael Ealy looks g-r-e-a-t in this video and Beyonce as always looks best!! :) Yeah its already playing in my blog now (it was playing:P)... am a bit addicted to this song. Not embedding the song here, listen to Beyonce's channel on youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AgyIEnBRE


Baby I can see your halo
Pray it wont fade away...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger day dreamer said...

Hey!! Cool Blog!! I was searching for someone's wedding pictures and came across your blog!! Hey guess what we have the same surname! Yay!!!

Friday, July 17, 2009 9:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home