Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009

I welcomed 2009 is a very different way this year. Getting up in the lap of nature and attending the mass with all my cousins ... getting blessings from all the elders and entertaining my sweet tooth. There are some things in life which we take for granted and enjoying the very simple things are missed out. I learnt this very useful lesson last year! The most beautiful experience was going to Courtallam, Paanai theertham and Agasthiyaar Falls. When you see that, you are one with God and you realize His power. Amazing!! The water gushing down from those rocks ... those monkeys everywhere ... those valleys... and thambirabharani river.... oh how can I forget those? :) Ofcourse I enjoyed the wedding but I enjoyed my stay more than anything! Returning back was tough though but "Pick me Up" and my Sansa player gave me company on the flight. Should I say I fall in love with Europe everytime I land there? ... so what if its just a stopover ;)

Verily verily these things will flash before my eyes then! :)

(Picture Courtesy - Sandy ... thats my native land ... those wind mills with the sun getting home behind the mountains made an amazing view)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home