Friday, October 17, 2008

Understand Life; Laugh at its jokes

Life is a mystery they say and I've realized how true it is. You just never know whats going to happen next ... just like the global financial crisis which has changed many people's lives and will change too in the next 2-3 years. Hopefully things might get stabilized in another 4 yrs time I hope. Am no Nostradamus... but just following my intuition like any other person.

There are many who plan their lives and think before making even a single little step. But sometimes things dont go as per their plans. As the Joker said in Dark Knight "If things dont go as per your plans; you panic". Sometimes life plays a joke on you and whatever you'd planned goes for a toss. I'm not a great planner but I've somehow come to trust His plans. If something happens like some major change - I know He is looking over me and its His job which really makes me happy. Ofcourse different people react differently to situations but knowing that life will always be a mystery and believing that there is a supernatural power who controls your life; you can understand how to handle life rather than life handling you.

Give a positive meaning to a noxious experience and it'll make it easier for you to cope with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home