Saturday, July 26, 2008

Bleeding Love...

Today I went out with my friend who would be taking her road test on Monday. I was sitting in the passenger seat and put on the FM. It was the same KISS FM and Leona Lewis' Bleeding Love song was playing and I reminisced the time I was preparing to take the road test. I drove the car with no one beside me, on those Dallas streets at 12.30 and 1am in the morning. And, this song used to be repeated after every hour. I stupidly love this song for those beats, and this is one of those songs that make me dance! :)

And everyone's looking around
Thinking I'm going crazy
But I don't care what they say
I'm in love with you
They try to pull me away
But they don't know the truth
My heart's crippled by the vein
That I keep on closing
You cut me open and I
Keep bleeding
Keep keep bleeding love...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home