Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ohh Lily, Don't be silly!




I simply love flowers, be it a lily or a rose or any other flower for that matter. Its again one of God's most beautiful handiworks. I took this photo last month from my church's garden. There are people who don't even give it a second look. People seem to be too busy with their work to even find time to enjoy the very simple things in life. Call me a flower freak, I would better tag myself a nature freak. I love them so much and hence they are part of my good morning mails. All this has made me to look after a small garden on our terrace. Its like a small school of naughty plants who refuse to flower when they are not given proper food. Now they seem to be in good terms with me. It really gives me a peace of mind when I go and meet them every morning. :-) Thank you daddy for introducing me to them.



1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Fernando said...

That's great. So you ARE becoming a flower freak! now that Dad is shuttling between mumbai and chennai, he definitely needed someone to look after them. He certainly didnt want them to end up into the municipality dump, something like what happen to his collection in Virar. Did Dad hypnotise you or something??? ;-)

Sunday, June 24, 2007 10:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home