Thursday, November 17, 2005

The Song Of Peace

And behold! I've got my own space in this big network. Hmmm... what should I post?? How about my college prayer.

Here you go fellas... this is my college song.. the famous St.Francis of Assiss's song of peace..


Make me a channel of your peace
Where there is hatred let me sow your love
Where there is injury your pardon Lord
And where theres doubt true faith in you

Oh master grant that I may never seek
So much to be consoled as to console
To be understood as to understand
To be loved as to love with all my soul

Make me a channel of your peace
Where theres despair in life let me bring hope
Where theres darkness Lord, your shining light
And where theres sadness ever joy

Make me a channel of your peace
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned
In giving to each man that we receive
And in dying that we are born to eternal life!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

Defendant's blog entries read at lien fraud trial
Judge Oscar Kazen feared for his family's safety after a woman accused of filing a fraudulent lien against him posted threats against government officials and judges on her personal Internet site.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to company construction mn road on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like company construction mn road!

Thursday, November 17, 2005 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger Yogesh Jangam said...

First post on your blog and you get spammed....Welcome to the world of blogging Subha aka PG (Can i still call you taht???)

I hope you will enjoy this a lot...i seem to be blogged out but i am not...will post some nice snaps and posts next week

Thursday, November 17, 2005 11:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home